Sunday, August 26, 2012

VALKIRIA- Thur Kuarankharn Sthorn


Title: VALKIRIA- Thur Kuarankharn Sthorn
Size: 42.5mb
Description: First release, a demo, but also a very full album in itself.

Download:
http://freemetalalbums.wordpress.com/2007/11/14/valkiria-thur-kuarankharn-sthorn/

A decent release.
While the sound quality isn't the best you'll find on this site, this release was full enough and interesting enough that I had to include it. At least, I consider it to be their first full release, as they have an even older, shorter, crappier demo that exists.

Review
I liked it. It isn't extarordinary like other albums I got from the site above, but it was definitely a worthy experience. There are a couple instrumental tracks in there that really help push the progressive atmosphere, and they have sort of a doomy feel to them, if you're into that.

I would recommend it if you're okay with lower production quality. If that's a pet peeve of yours, skip it and move on to the next. There's something very natural and fitting to me with harsh production sounds, so I tend to be pretty forgiving when it comes to that (old Suidakra albums for the win!).

No comments:

Post a Comment