Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Orchestral Metal

This one has no image. I'm lazy.










Title: Orchestral Metal
Size: 58.5mb
Description: Orchestral Metal renditions ripped from Youtube.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6uh11dv7c2p9g6g

Small one this time.
13 tracks in all, another one-off (like Piano Metal before it). I feel like this one wasn't really completed, but here it is. I found it on a disc with the 8bit compilations yesterday, which was a nice little bonus (I thought I had lost it for good). Anyways, lost the credits, and they're most likely pretty hard to find, but have a look yourself if you're interested in hearing more.

Review
Same bands as Piano Metal, so don't expect anything new or really different. They're all pretty well done though, so check 'em out if you liked that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment