Thursday, August 23, 2012

IN ELEMENT- Evolution: Begins in Chaos


Title: IN ELEMENT- Evolution: Begins in Chaos
Size: 75mb
Description: Atmospheric/Progressive Melodic Death Metal.

Download:
http://freemetalalbums.wordpress.com/2009/06/06/in-element-evolution-begins-in-chaos/

Another good one here.
The above link is actually where I found INNERSIGHT as well. It's a decent site overall, but a lot of the links need updating, as I was only able to get a select few working. This was one of them, thankfully. Anyways, have a look through yourself and see if there's anything you like.

Review
I can't recommend this one enough. It's one of those "I can't believe it's free" sorta deals that come up oh so rarely in life. I loved every track on this beast. I wasn't sure how exactly to label them in terms of genre, but I found them very atmospheric in their approach to melodeath, and there were definitely elements of progressive metal in there as well.

When I was a writer for Metaleater, I liked to occasionally find new and rare albums to review. Ashamedly, I think I actually downloaded this when it was first released and never got around to listening to it. Glad I did now, as this is one of the most impressive debuts I've heard in a long time. It says a lot about the state of the industry that bands like this are being completely overlooked. Anyways, they're still active. They also have a free live album, their second release (an EP) is also available, and I believe their newest LP is available to buy. Moving up in the world, I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment