Friday, August 24, 2012

Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.10- Better With Dancing Girls


Title: Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.10- Better With Dancing Girls
Size: 126.5mb
Description: More Kpop Metal Mashups from Youtube!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fz3ccnz377cz335

Back to kpop!
Be mine, Jessica Jung, be mine. In other news, after the failed experiment that was the Jpop compilation, I decided I'd go back to Kpop. Unfortunately, I was unable to credit a couple user creators again, but I'll try and remedy that for next time.

Review
This is another big collection, and I think it's pretty on par with Vol.8, aside from only having one track by BoyGenerationJKT (an acoustic version of Gee). Tracks by KmetalPT are always pretty good.

While there's a severe lack of SNSD on this volume, it's still pretty awesome. Standout tracks with time are Kara's "Wanna", LukHash's short little diddy, and well... pretty much all the untitled ones I couldn't find again.

No comments:

Post a Comment