Monday, August 20, 2012

8BIT Metal Vol.4- Super Duper 8Bit Metal


Title: 8BIT Metal Vol.4- Super Duper 8Bit Metal
Size: 48.5mb
Description: Even more 8bit metal track conversions.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?k0jtlc5c8ai0lbt

This may hafta tide you over for a bit.
I left the fifth volume on another computer, so this is probably it for these (for now). Of the four uploaded so far though, this is probably my favorite. Either that or I just got sick of listening to the other ones due to my games.

Review
13 more 8bit metal conversions this time. It's familiar ground, with a mix of Soilwork, Sonata Arctica, Eluveitie, etc. In fact, I think the only fresh appearance comes from Mors Principium Est. Anyways, epic as hell, as always.

1 comment:

  1. 8bit so brutal... =)

    welcome to www.great8bit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete