Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8BIT Metal Vol.5- ULTRA 8Bit Metal


Title: 8BIT Metal Vol.5- ULTRA 8Bit Metal
Size: 65.5mb
Description: Metal songs converted to 8bit. A few more this time.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?4kubmurh34bemwa

I found it!
I didn't have to dig out the old computer to find this one after all! Which is a good thing too, because that bugger takes forever to load up and I really don't feel like doing that right now. Or tonight. Or this week. Or ever, really. Anyways, here it is. I even managed to find my Orchestral Metal compilation along with it! What a great day this is turning out to be.

Review
16 tracks long this time. Mostly the same bands as usual, but a couple other ones pop up like Catamenia, Decrepit Birth, Opeth, Threat Signal, All Shall Perish, and Katatonia. Pretty awesome.

Unlike the previous ones, I haven't used the music from this one in any of my game making exploits. Maybe I will someday though. They really are pretty cool, given the right gameplay style. Anyways, being the longest so far, and the most varied (as well as having another Soilwork conversion), I'd say this is the best of them all of the ones I've posted. Get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment