Thursday, August 23, 2012

INNERSIGHT- Blue Shadow


Title: INNERSIGHT- Blue Shadow
Size: 66mb
Description: A Post-rock instrumental trip.

Download:
http://innersight.hu/

A delightful surprise!
So I was trying to come up with some new albums to post, and I ran across these guys. They have like 11 or 12 albums, so it's gonna be a fun ride if this cd is any indication. You can download it directly from their site (link above), and if that goes down I'll post a link myself.

Review
This album is fucking beautiful. It's relaxing, but not overly slow or repetitive, and it's quite technical for what it is. If you're a fan of Omnium Gatherum, Nightingale, Amorphis, or even Katatonia, you may just find yourself getting right into this. Not to say they're a lot alike, but there are definitely moments when I though of all those bands.

Of course, if instrumental-only albums aren't your thing, you should probably stay away. It'd be a real shame though. I believe later albums include vocals, and experiment with different genres of music, so don't write them off completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment