Monday, August 20, 2012

Piano Metal


Title: Piano Metal
Size: 76mb
Description: Piano covers of heavy metal tracks ripped from Youtube. Plus some extra stuff by accident.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ct7y7a3dzctdw54

Finally, a one-off!
This is one compilation I most likely won't ever compile a follow-up volume to, as I remember them being pretty difficult to find (mostly because I wanted high quality sounding ones). When my RPG series graduated to 16bit, I decided to move to piano music instead of more 8bit stuff, so that's where this came from.

Review
This is a pretty awesome collection. Some very talented cover artists are included here, and again, I wish I were able to find all of them again.

There are a few non-metal covers that were included by accident, but you can probably pick them out pretty easily. Sorry about that. Some of my favorites include bands like Disarmonia Mundi, Insomnium, and Nightwish. Despite my little accidental inclusions, it's well worth the download!

No comments:

Post a Comment