Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.11- ANIMEtal


Title: Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.11- ANIMEtal
Size: 61mb
Description: Anime metal mashups from Youtube.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7jt0y2fzcyoyhdq

Something else again.
After the failure that was the Jpop/Metal compilation, I decided to try out anime metal mashups instead. Still Japanese, but a little more catchy and competent. The results are a little better, but still not my cup of tea.

Review
Most of these are done by Coverguy88, a pretty good player overall. I have my reservations about some of the tracks he decided to cover though, as they're kinda boring to begin with. On the other hand, he does what he can to be as diverse as possible. The few he didn't do are a mixed bag, and one is extremely weird (I think it was a meme, but I'm not sure).

Some of these are really short too, like 1 and a half minutes long, so it's a shorter collection. I think it gets the job done, and I won't be repeating this with a followup anytime soon (probably ever). If you liked the Jpop compilation, you'll like this one too. If not, well, give it a shot anway. There's more Kpop coming up next :)


No comments:

Post a Comment