Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.6- We Found Hate in a Really Gay Place


Title: Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.6- We Found Hate in a Really Gay Place
Size: 108.5mb
Description: Even more pop metal renditions from Youtube.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?3wn7rm95xmp7dph

More of the same.
I figured I'd post another one right now, since I have nothing better to do. Only one more left after this and we enter the realm of Kpop, Jpop, memes, and anime metal renditions. Did I forget to mention "spoiler alert"? Woops.

Review
This one is almost on par with the two previous ones. It is, however, more of the same, and I started to get a little bored with these at this point. If you liked those two though, you'll still like this one (tired of it or not).

Highlights: 2 Shakira renditions, 2 Cascada ones, a death metal rendition of "Like a G6", and the end of "Frozen" by Madonna is really well done too. Oh, and there's a power metal version of Katy Perry's most famous slut tune in there as well. I was finally able to find an Ace of Base one to put in there, it's not as heavy as I'd like it to be though.

Just another worthy addition to this ever-expanding series, and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment