Monday, August 20, 2012

Classical Metal Vol.1


Title: Classical Metal Vol.1
Size: 102mb
Description: Various metal bands performing classical works of old.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?23zpd8ode3ply0l

Essential, but not mine.
The Classical Metal volumes were not compiled by me, unlike the other compilations found on this site so far. I do believe they fit pretty well with this blog though, so I decided to link them to you all. You can, however, find them elsewhere on the net pretty easily. There are 12 of them in all, and I'm linking to someone else's mediafire folder for these (in other words, if they stop working, let me know and I'll re-up them myself). The ongoing theme with this particular volume seems to be Vivaldi's Four Season, even though one is missing and another one has a bunch of versions in it. All of them are good though.

Review
How could you possibly call yourself a Metal fan if you dislike Classical music? This collection feels pretty essential if you like metalized classics. Most of these renditions are done by famous Power Metal bands, so you'll most likely recognize a bunch of these. I myself am more partial to other subgenres, but have heard some stuff from most of these bands previously. My personal favorite track has to be the one by Rhapsody, it's fantastic. I'm also a Therion fan, so I was happy they are included in the mix.

Overall, there isn't one single let-down track on this thing, so go ahead and download it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment