Monday, August 20, 2012

8BIT Metal Vol.3- Super 8Bit Metal


Title: 8BIT Metal Vol.3- Super 8Bit Metal
Size: 46mb
Description: More metal 8bit conversions fromYoutube

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?q9pcip2xv3jwrzj

These are fun!
Yep, you guessed it! I used these for the third game in my RPG series (which I'll post some other time). I still remember staying up late at night on Youtube trying to collect my favorites. This one fits pretty well with the second volume, since they feature mostly the same bands. It has a really epic feel to it.

Review
This one is pretty on par with volume 2. It has more Inflames, Nightwish, Bodom, BTBAM, Kalmah and Alestorm. I even managed to find one by Skyfire and a Scar Symmetry one as well! It's a must have if you like vol.2. 13 tracks in all, and they're in higher quality than previous ones, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment