Tuesday, August 28, 2012

IN ELEMENT- Synthesis


Title: IN ELEMENT- Synthesis
Size: 51mb
Description: This is either a long EP or a short LP. Maybe both.

Download:
http://freemetalalbums.wordpress.com/2009/06/06/in-element-synthesis-oscillating-through-waves-of-symmetry/

Wait... I've heard this before!
This is the second release from this awesome group. I was mistaken with their last effort, I hadn't actually downloaded their previous album before and not listened to it. It was this one. And I HAVE heard it before. It's really good, and I'm astonished that I don't have it in any of my old folders... maybe on an older computer.

Review
This one is even better than their debut, if a little bit short. It definitely shows progression, and each track is pretty standout in its own way. I especially like the third track, I think I put it on one of my car mixes some time ago too.

I will not be posting their newest album on here, as I believe it is a commercial effort under a major label. Or minor label. Some sorta label that sells stuff. They do have a free live album if you wanna pick that up from the site above.

That's all I have to say right now, get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment