Monday, August 20, 2012

Classical Metal Vol.2


Title: Classical Metal Vol.2
Size: 98mb
Description: More Metal covers of Classical music.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qaimubmrrav5wtv

Confession time...
I actually just heard this one for the first time today, although there are a couple I recognized. I'll give the other ones a listen before I post them here, for the sake of my quick reviews. One thing of note before you download, the Nightwish track (Phantom of the Opera) seems to be skipping a bit, which is too bad, because it's really good. You all have their albums anyway though, right? Righttttt... moving on.

Review
This one holds up a bit better than the first volume because it is much more varied. I didn't recognize some of the songs, so that was also a nice surprise and a breath of fresh air. There are 17 songs in total, and a lot of them have vocals accompanying them this time.

Again, this feels pretty essential if you like both Metal and Classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment