Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Classical Metal Vol.4


Title: Classical Metal Vol.4
Size: 134mb
Description: Classical works performed by Metal Artists.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g1h3cqy5h5iesks

The journey continues!
I've made it my mission to listen through at least one of these per day. They're fun listens, for the most part, but so very long. It's a lot to digest in one sitting, so please take my reviews with a grain of salt. They're more like first impressions than real reviews, nor do I bother to try and go in depth with them. Anyways, I've already managed to meet my quota for the day.

Review
This one was a bit more hit and miss for me. 3 Epica songs... I know I'm the only Metal fan on the planet that can't seem to get into them, but I liked their works enough on the previous volumes. Not so much here.

On the other hand, there are of course the standout tracks here and there. Dies Irae by Liva was a pleasant surprise, and probably my favorite one on here. There are a bunch of bands I don't recognize on this one, which is always a welcome feature. I feel like the latter portion of the cd is the better half, so stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment