Saturday, August 25, 2012

TORTURE DIVISION- Evighetens Darar


Title:
Size: 52mb
Description: 2nd compilation of TORTURE DIVISION EPs.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d90cymsm524hdvy

Can't wait for new Project Hate!
I finally got around to listening to this one the other day. It consists of  EPs, all labeled Evighetens Darar (parts 1-3), so it isn't like they're really meant to be split up anyway. I also included one song they did for a different compilation at the time of these recordings.

Review
I liked this one a bit better than the first compilation. The hooks are much better this time around, and the experience feels much more cohesive. Again, I'm no fan of traditional death metal, so I'm not the best judge for this kind of material. I didn't dislike it though, and these guys truly are the masters of brutality (J's vocals are so devastatingly gut wrenching, it's inhuman!). Once again, the awesome Dan Swano handled mixing.

If you're a fan of traditional death metal, or you like the Project Hate (make that LOVE, because there can be no less when it comes to TPH), you'll probably wanna give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment