Monday, August 20, 2012

Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.5- Whip It Out


Title: Pop/Metal Mashups Vol.5- Whip It Out!
Size: 89mb
Description: More Metal renditions of bad pop, ripped from Youtube.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z9vvel3jrskt0xi

12 posts in 2 days? 
Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Yes, I should have re-thought that title when making the cover art. Totally not my fault her song's called "Whip My Hair". Anyways, I hope to post a bunch more of these tomorrow as well. Just finished making cd number 15 too, so there are plenty more to come!

Review
This is one of the better ones again. Painfulexistence1 makes a return from volume 1 with his "Moves Like Jagger" rendition (which is just awesome). Other really good ones feature Adele, Shakira, Enrique (seriously), and yes, "Whip My Hair" is also a riot. Actually, anything done by Karl0939 is pretty awesome here, so check out his Youtube page if ya like it.

I guess this is kinda where I found my swing in finding these, as it's arguably the best one thus far. The two that follow kinda follow the same line, and it becomes a bit dull. Still, that's no reason to disregard this one at all. There's a bit more djent goodness to be had here as well, if that's your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment