Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pop/Metal Mashups Vol. 14- Clap Your Sistar in the Chocolate Love


Title: Pop/Metal Mashups Vol. 14- Clap Your Sistar in the Chocolate Love
Size: 106mb
Description: Another Kpop Metal renditions cd from youtube.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?546roptpybc3ucp

Overdue.
I've had this one ready to upload for quite a while now, but as previously stated, I've been majorly slacking this week with this blog. I'm trying to remedy this right now as I'm listening to the next INNERSIGHT album, which is awesome so far. Anyway, this is the second last complete pop/metal mashups volume I have at the moment, although I'm in the midst of compiling two more.

Review
While not quite as great as the previous kpop one, this definitely has some gems in it. Most are done by JTLeung. If you liked the other kpop metal renditions, you need to pick this up no questions as well.

That's really all that can be said. For those who need more kpop stuff, I'll have something different in store for you a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment