Saturday, September 15, 2012

GREY SKIES FALLEN - Two Way Mirror


Title: GREY SKIES FALLEN - Two Way Mirror
Size: 55mb
Description: Third release by this Progressive/Death Metal Band

Download:
http://www.greyskiesfallen.com/

Third one.
Took the last couple days off to compile some more. Not sure if I'm happy with what I have atm, gotta re-listen to it all and make sure it's up to par. Anyways, here's another GSF album in the meantime.

Review
I find this one to be the most progressive of the three I've posted. If there's one thing this band has dedicated itself to, it's staying fresh and changing it up every now and again. It's varied and diverse. I like that they blend the sort of Grungy nineties sound with death metal stylings too. Anyways, I recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, thanks for the nice words on our first few albums. Have you had the chance to check out the last 2 EPs yet?

    FYI, we will be recording another EP in a couple of months so be on the lookout for that as well.

    Thanks again for the support, and hit us up on the Blogspot page if you'd like.

    Rick
    GSF

    ReplyDelete